Monday, August 15, 2011

[1 DAY TO GO.]

Since my friend Max so kindly posted this link of Facebook I decided I should probably write something in here before I leave. So tonight I am packing up for my trip and getting everything ready to go. I learned pretty recently that I have a 44 lb weight restriction on my suitcase. Ughhhh...not cool. How am I supposed to fit 6 weeks of life into one 44 lb suitcase? Let's just say its been quite interesting.

My Mom and I take off on Wednesday morning and head to Portland, then Portland to Tokyo, then Tokyo to Bangkok. While we are in Thailand we are going to be heading to Chaing Mai, Chang Rai, Phuket, and a couple of other little towns. After two and a half weeks my mom will head back home and I will be in Bangkok for three more weeks.

Well I'm sure another post will come soon about our long day of traveling across the world...



No comments:

Post a Comment